Uber/Lyft Maintenance and Repair in Overland Park, KS
Reliable Uber/Lyft Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
As a driver for Uber or Lyft, you carry the responsibility for the safety of every passenger in your vehicle. As your business increases, so do the miles on your car and the need for maintenance and repair to ensure continued safety and reliability. New Concept Auto Service is proud to be the trusted source of Uber and Lyft vehicle care in Overland Park. Whether you are just getting started as a driver or need a vehicle check-up after heavy use, our technicians will complete all maintenance and repairs with accuracy and efficiency. For 30 years, New Concept Auto Service has been the best choice for engine repairs in Overland Park and the surrounding communities. Our staff members are knowledgeable and friendly, offering the best in professional engine repairs while setting the bar high for customer service.
ASE-certified Uber/Lyft Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
New Concept Auto Service in Overland Park employs ASE-certified master technicians to provide free visual inspections and make recommendations about any issues that affect your Uber/Lyft vehicle. We will advise you of needed repairs or maintenance and provide a thorough explanation, including photo documentation. New Concept also keeps an accurate, detailed history on your vehicle. We keep all components of your Uber or Lyft vehicle in good working order. From brake lights and windshield wipers, to brake pads and engine repair, our technicians will make sure you are safe and reliable on the road.
Your Uber/Lyft Driver Benefits
We offer the following free incentives to Uber and Lyft rideshare drivers
- Free 50-point inspections on each visit
- $20 off your first oil change
- New Concept Cash for future visits
- Quarterly coupon discounts
- 36-month, 36,000-mile warranty
- Extensive online vehicle record
- ASE-certified master technicians
Thorough Uber/Lyft Vehicle Inspections
FREE 50-point visual inspection of the following major areas—
- In the Vehicle: Turn signals, brake lights, park and tag lights, headlights, fog lights
- Under the hood: Belts and hoses, air filter, engine, transmission, brake and power steering fluids, coolant, spark plugs
- Undercar: Tires, wheel bearings, differentials, axles, exhaust, steering and suspension parts, shocks and struts, fluid leaks
- Test drive: Windshield and wipers, horn, windows, engine startup and performance, AC and cabin filter, steering, suspension, braking and performance
Honest. Accurate. New Concept. Give us a call or use our online appointment form to schedule your Uber/Lyft vehicle inspection today!