Mini Service & Repair in Overland Park, KS
Stopping by New Concept Auto Service, located in Overland Park, KS, is like paying a visit to an old friend. We have a team of knowledgeable, friendly, and highly-trained Mini Cooper service technicians who are willing and ready to tackle any maintenance or service problem you’re having with your vehicle. We appreciate the Mini brand because we know its background.
Mini is a lifestyle brand from the German auto manufacturer BMW, which combines iconic exterior design language with funky interior styling. The brand is luxurious, fun to drive, and has been an automotive icon for the past 50 years. Driving a Mini vehicle is more than driving a car, it’s a way of life with 4 wheels.
Did you know there’s a lot more to servicing your Mini Cooper than just changing your oil?
A Mini repair service includes not only an oil and filter change, it also includes multiple services per factory service guidelines, such as engine air filters, AC (or cabin) air filters, and spark plugs may all need to be changed when your oil change is due. A thorough inspection of your Mini can ensure that no major safety components are in need of attention. We keep a detailed vehicle history so we know what has been done to the car and what future work your Mini might need. This ensures that we develop the right plan in prioritizing repairs. Nobody works with you more than New Concept to help keep your Mini in top shape on the road and manage your expenses. It’s never a good time for your Mini to break down.
You’ll find our Mini technicians working in a clean facility, designed for our customers and their individual needs in mind. From the latest equipment, including custom-fabricated lifts, to the latest in diagnostic tools, New Concept has everything needed to turn your Mini repair around promptly, professionally, and perfectly.
New Concept Auto Service has been doing MINI repairs in Overland Park for over 37 years and are passionate about what we do.
- When you walk in our door, we don’t see just a Mini Cooper. We see a person who relies on their Mini for kids’ activities, a safe transportation and amazing road trips full of memories.
- We see a person with a deep passion for their Mini looking for another fellow enthusiast to discuss their project with.
- We see a busy professional who doesn’t have time for the Mini dealerships antics and waiting games.
- We have all the same capabilities as the dealership at a significantly lower cost to save you money.
- We provide you excellent quality service performed by factory-trained technicians at reasonable prices.
- Our staff and technicians will ensure that you get the highest quality Mini service!
MINI Services Performed Including:
- Brake Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- Car Reprogramming
- Engine Repair
- Steering / Suspension
- Emissions Repair
- Oil Change
- ...& more!