Mercedes-Benz Service & Repair in Overland Park, KS
New Concept Auto Service in Overland Park, KS proudly offers the exclusive Mercedes-Benz A Service and B Service maintenance programs. It is the only way for you to make sure your Mercedes-Benz vehicle is performing at its optimum condition.
Every Mercedes-Benz is precisely engineered for unmatched performance. Each detail, even down to the smallest component, is designed for optimum operation.
This is the reason why Mercedes-Benz created the Flexible Service System to separate your scheduled maintenance requirements into two different service paths – A Service and B Service. See how these two scheduled services join forces to keep your Mercedes-Benz running as well as it did from mile one.
A Service: Not Just an Oil Change
There are a lot of factors that indicate when it’s time for the Mercedes-Benz A Service. Environmental factors, along with driving conditions, play a part, but generally, the first A Service should be scheduled around 10,000 miles or after its first year.
A Service reoccurs approximately every 20,000 miles or 2 years. Your A Service includes:
- Mercedes-Benz synthetic motor oil Replacement
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz fleece oil filter replacement or replace genuine Mercedes-Benz oil filter
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle's year and model
- Set tire pressures including spare reset tire pressure monitoring system (if applicable)
- Brake component check and inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
B Service: OEM Parts, Expert Service
The timing of your Mercedes-Benz B Service is affected by the same factors as your A Service. However, your first B schedule appointment will occur roughly at 20,000 miles or 1 year after your previous service. All components included in A Service are also included in B Service. The services listed below are in addition to the services listed in A Service.
B Service reoccurs approximately every 20,000 miles or 2 years. Your B Service includes:
- Synthetic motor oil replacement
- Oil filter replacement
- Cabin dust/combination filter replacement
- All fluid level checks & corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle's year & model
- Tire inflation check & correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
New Concept Auto Service has been doing Mercedes-Benz repairs in Overland Park for over 34 years and are passionate about what we do.
- When you walk in our door, we don’t see just a Mercedes-Benz. We see a person who relies on their Mercedes-Benz for kids’ activities, a safe transportation and amazing road trips full of memories.
- We see a person with a deep passion for their Mercedes-Benz looking for another fellow enthusiast to discuss their project with.
- We see a busy professional who doesn’t have time for the Mercedes-Benz dealerships antics and waiting games.
- We have all the same capabilities as the dealership at a significantly lower cost to save you money.
- We provide you excellent quality service performed by factory-trained technicians at reasonable prices.
- Our staff and technicians will ensure that you get the highest quality Mercedes-Benz service!
Mercedes-Benz Services Performed Including:
- Brake Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- Car Reprogramming
- Engine Repair
- Steering / Suspension
- Emissions Repair
- Oil Change
- ...& more!
A Mercedes-Benz is truly an engineering marvel, and maintaining a vehicle of this caliber demands the same commitment to excellence. At New Concept Auto Service, our certified Mercedes-Benz mechanics make that commitment every day.
Call us today and ensure your Mercedes-Benz vehicle is getting the service it deserves!