Kia Repair in Overland Park, KS
New Concept Auto Service provides quality repairs using experienced technicians and specialty tools.
Your Reliable Kia Repair Source
Kia began back in 1944 as a manufacturer of bicycle parts and steel tubing. Since then they have grown to now produce some of the most exciting economy class cars around. They have defined the new breed of economy cars - they don’t feel cheap and they perform exceptionally. Our service and repair team is proud to work on Kia vehicles and to help their owners keep them at the highest of standards for many years.
Kia currently produces several well-known cars: the Rio, Soul, Forte, Optima, Cadenza, Sportage, Sorento and Sedona are all frequently seen on the road. Our professional team are experts at keeping these cars operating the way they were made to. Just because these cars are affordable to buy doesn’t mean that our team doesn’t take them seriously. They know that your car is a big investment, and they want to help you maximize what you get out of it.
Kia relies heavily on technology and so does our team of ASE-certified technicians. We use computerized diagnostic equipment on cars of all makes and models, and we’ll be sure to use it on your Kia so we can get a complete picture of what it needs. Call us to make an appointment today so that your Kia lasts for year and years to come.
There’s a lot more to servicing your Kia than just changing your oil.
At New Concept Auto Service, you can rest assured that an ASE-certified technician is working on your Cadillac repair. We have the expertise and training to repair any concern that pops up, from fluid leaks to worn out parts. We perform Cadillac repairs on all domestic and import models, regardless of the vehicle’s age.
We have the necessary diagnostic tools and the repair technology to efficiently and accurately perform your Kia repair right the first time.
New Concept Auto Service has been doing Kia repairs in Overland Park for over 37 years and are passionate about what we do.
- When you walk in our door, we don’t see just an Kia. We see a person who relies on their Kia for kids’ activities, a safe transportation and amazing road trips full of memories.
- We see a person with a deep passion for their Kia looking for another fellow enthusiast to discuss their project with.
- We see a busy professional who doesn’t have time for the Kia dealerships antics and waiting games.
- We have all the same capabilities as the dealership at a significantly lower cost to save you money.
- We provide you excellent quality service performed by factory-trained technicians at reasonable prices.
- Our staff and technicians will ensure that you get the highest quality Kia service!
Kia Services Performed Including:
- Air Conditioning – A/C System
- Air Filter
- Battery Replacement
- Check Engine Light
- Computer Diagnostics
- Cooling System
- Engine Repair
- Engine Replacement
- Exhaust Systems
- Fluid Flush
- Fuel Filter
- Fuel Injection
- Headlight Replacement
- Oil Change & Lube
- Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Spark Plugs
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignment