Eagle Repair in Overland Park, KS
New Concept Auto Service provides quality repairs using experienced technicians and specialty tools.
Your Reliable Eagle Repair Source
Aimed at the enthusiastic driver, the Eagle was the marque of Chrysler Corporation in 1987. The Eagle had a unique touch compared to their competitors with their logo being an eagle and not the Chrysler Corporation "pentastar" logo. This small detail shows that the car was original, and like the driver always ready to try something different.
The Eagle brand didn’t have a niche market because the product line was so diverse. The Eagle vehicles included passenger cars, luxury sedans and sports cars. No matter what kind of Eagle you drive, it is vitally important have a reliable that provides an enjoyable driving experience. We can help you with that!
Our certified technicians aren’t going to limit themselves to just the basic look-over of your Eagle vehicle, we want to make sure that our service goes above and beyond our customer’s expectation. We want to fix the problem that you came in with whether it’s a simple oil change or a major repair. We also want to catch and correct minor issues before they become an expensive hazard.
We encourage our customers to bring their Eagle vehicles in when the automobiles are approaching their factory recommended mileage intervals for service. Call us today to speak with our knowledgeable staff or make an appointment online with us. We are happy to help you!
There’s a lot more to servicing your Eagle than just changing your oil.
At New Concept Auto Service, you can rest assured that an ASE-certified technician is working on your Cadillac repair. We have the expertise and training to repair any concern that pops up, from fluid leaks to worn out parts. We perform Cadillac repairs on all domestic and import models, regardless of the vehicle’s age.
We have the necessary diagnostic tools and the repair technology to efficiently and accurately perform your Eagle repair right the first time.
New Concept Auto Service has been doing Eagle repairs in Overland Park for over 37 years and are passionate about what we do.
- When you walk in our door, we don’t see just an Eagle. We see a person who relies on their Eagle for kids’ activities, a safe transportation and amazing road trips full of memories.
- We see a person with a deep passion for their Eagle looking for another fellow enthusiast to discuss their project with.
- We see a busy professional who doesn’t have time for the Eagle dealerships antics and waiting games.
- We have all the same capabilities as the dealership at a significantly lower cost to save you money.
- We provide you excellent quality service performed by factory-trained technicians at reasonable prices.
- Our staff and technicians will ensure that you get the highest quality Eagle service!
Eagle Services Performed Including:
- Air Conditioning – A/C System
- Air Filter
- Battery Replacement
- Check Engine Light
- Computer Diagnostics
- Cooling System
- Engine Repair
- Engine Replacement
- Exhaust Systems
- Fluid Flush
- Fuel Filter
- Fuel Injection
- Headlight Replacement
- Oil Change & Lube
- Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Spark Plugs
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignment